We Stop the Bleeding...
As a small business owner you have more important things to do (like running your business) than the overwhelming tasks of maintaining your financial records - leave it to the EXPERTS! Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time, short or long-term assistance, our professional staff is ready to help you make logical decisions and avoid pitfalls.
Our mission is to STOP THE BLEEDING - help reduce your tax obligations, reduce excessive and unnecessary fees, assist with internal controls, provide timely, integral management reports for more informed decision-making, building or fostering relationships with banks, investors and vendors who consider extending credit and other areas that will make your business more profitable. We will always keep you informed and call you back, like the first day you hired us.
Have an existing CPA - no problem; we'll work with them, too! You are important to us - if you're successful, we've done our job. Let's get started TODAY...
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Monitoring
- Bill Payment (A/P)
- Make Deposits (if applicable)
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Printed Financial Reports for Management Review
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Balance Sheet
- Deferred Revenue by Customer
- Cash Flow Statement
- General Ledger
- Open Sales Order by Customer
- Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Profit and Loss Statement - Month
- Profit and Loss Statement - YTD
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class - Month
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class - YTD
Benefits of Outsourced Bookkeeping (or Accounting)
- No payroll or benefit expenses - Major Cost Savings!
- No training requirements
- No hardware of software purchase required
- Eliminate the risk of embezzlement
- Eliminate fraud
- Eliminate the risk of data loss, corruption, computer virus or crashes.
- Data kept secure using the latest technology for data encryption, firewalls, redundant back-ups and around the clock monitoring